Best 30 Places to Visit in Europe in Summer 2023 or 2024
This article was created by a dedicated and authentic team of passionate travelers from the PTA Team, who are not only experienced travel experts but also proud members of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC). Our sole purpose is to assist and support fellow travelers in planning their tours with utmost care and precision. With exclusive information, valuable insights, and meticulous analysis, we strive to provide high-quality content that leaves no room for mistakes. Count on us to deliver comprehensive destination reports and all the necessary information to ensure an exceptional and well-planned travel experience for you. Learn More
Article Table of Content
Best Europe Destinations to Visit in Summer 2023 or 2024
Europe is a popular destination for summer travel, with its diverse cultures, stunning landscapes, and unique experiences. Whether you're looking to soak up the sun on the beach, explore historic cities, or indulge in delicious cuisine, there are endless options for a memorable summer vacation in Europe. In this blog post, we'll explore the top 30 places to visit in Europe in the summer.
Santorini, Greece is a must-see destination in the summer. The white buildings and blue-domed churches are stunning against the clear blue sky. Relax on the beautiful beaches, enjoy delicious Greek cuisine, and watch unforgettable sunsets. It's the perfect place for a romantic getaway or a relaxing vacation.
2- Dubrovnik, Croatia
Known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic," Dubrovnik is a historic walled city with stunning views of the sea. Walk along the ancient city walls and admire the breathtaking scenery. Take a cable car to the top of Mount Srd for panoramic views of the city and the Adriatic Sea. Afterward, head to one of the nearby beaches to relax and soak up the sun.
3- Amalfi Coast, Italy
The Amalfi Coast is a stunning destination with its rugged cliffs, clear blue sea, and charming coastal towns. Visit the town of Positano and stroll down the narrow streets lined with colorful houses and shops. Take a boat tour of the coastline and marvel at the beautiful scenery. And, don't forget to indulge in the local limoncello, a sweet lemon liqueur that's a specialty of the region.
Iceland is a unique destination for summer travel, with its stunning landscapes, hot springs, and the midnight sun. Visit Reykjavik for its colorful buildings, unique museums, and nearby natural attractions. Head to the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal spa with warm, mineral-rich waters that are perfect for a relaxing soak. Then, venture out to explore Iceland's otherworldly landscapes, from towering waterfalls to black sand beaches.
5- Lisbon, Portugal
Lisbon is a charming city with a rich history, delicious food, and stunning architecture. Take a stroll through the city's winding streets and marvel at the colorful buildings and beautiful tilework. Visit the historic Belem Tower and Jeronimos Monastery, both UNESCO World Heritage sites. Relax on nearby beaches such as Cascais or Estoril, or take a tram ride to explore the city's seven hills.
6- Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh is a historic city with stunning architecture, rich culture, and beautiful parks. Visit Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile, stroll through the Princes Street Gardens, or hike up Arthur's Seat for panoramic views of the city. In August, the city comes alive with the world-renowned Edinburgh Fringe Festival, featuring theater, comedy, and music.
7- Paris, France
The City of Light is a popular destination year-round, but summer offers long days, warm weather, and outdoor festivals. Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, stroll through the Jardin des Tuileries or Luxembourg Gardens, or enjoy a picnic by the Seine River. The city is also famous for its museums, including the Louvre and Musée d'Orsay.
8- Lake Bled, Slovenia
Lake Bled is a beautiful destination for summer travel, with its stunning blue-green waters and medieval castle. Take a boat ride to the island in the middle of the lake to ring the wishing bell, hike to the nearby Ojstrica viewpoint for stunning views of the lake and the Julian Alps, or explore the nearby Vintgar Gorge. Don't forget to try the local cream cake, kremna rezina.
9- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam is a lively city with unique architecture, rich history, and picturesque canals. Visit the Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum, explore the Van Gogh Museum, or rent a bike and explore the city's many parks and neighborhoods. Take a boat tour through the canals to see the city from a different perspective, and don't miss the opportunity to try Dutch specialties such as stroopwafels and bitterballen.
10- Vienna, Austria
Vienna is a beautiful city with stunning architecture, rich culture, and delicious food. Visit Schönbrunn Palace and its gardens, the Imperial Palace (Hofburg), and the Gothic St. Stephen's Cathedral. Attend a classical music concert, as Vienna is famous for its musical heritage, or indulge in a traditional Wiener schnitzel. Take a stroll through the Naschmarkt, a popular food market with vendors selling everything from fresh produce to exotic spices.
11- Interlaken, Switzerland
Interlaken is a popular summer destination for outdoor activities such as hiking, paragliding, and white-water rafting. Enjoy stunning views of the Swiss Alps from the Harder Kulm or Schynige Platte viewpoints, visit the nearby Trummelbach Falls, or take a boat ride on Lake Brienz. Don't miss the opportunity to try traditional Swiss dishes such as fondue or raclette.
12- Dublin, Ireland
Dublin is a charming city with a rich literary history, vibrant music scene, and delicious pub culture. Visit Trinity College and the Book of Kells, explore the Guinness Storehouse, or take a stroll through the colorful streets of Temple Bar. Attend a show at the Abbey Theatre or the Gaiety Theatre, or take a day trip to the nearby Cliffs of Moher or the Wicklow Mountains.
13- Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki is the capital city of Finland and is situated on the southern coast of the country. It's a great summer destination with long days and mild temperatures. The city has a unique blend of Scandinavian and Russian influence, which can be seen in its architecture and culture. Visitors can explore the city's museums, such as the Helsinki City Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma, or take a ferry to the nearby islands, such as Suomenlinna, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Don't miss the opportunity to experience a traditional Finnish sauna.
14- Dubrovnik, Croatia
Dubrovnik is a stunning coastal city located in the southern part of Croatia. Its Old Town, which is surrounded by medieval walls and overlooks the Adriatic Sea, is a must-see destination in the summer. Visitors can walk along the picturesque streets, explore historic buildings such as the Rector's Palace and the Dubrovnik Cathedral, or simply enjoy the stunning views of the sea. Don't forget to try some local seafood dishes and wine.
15- Oslo, Norway
Oslo is the capital city of Norway and is situated on the southern coast of the country. Summer is a great time to visit Oslo, with its long days and mild temperatures. Visitors can enjoy the city's parks, such as the Vigeland Park and the Ekebergparken Sculpture Park, or visit the city's museums, such as the Munch Museum and the Norwegian Museum of Cultural History. Don't miss the opportunity to take a ferry to the nearby islands, such as Hovedøya.
Barcelona is a vibrant city with plenty to offer in the summer. Visitors can enjoy the city's nightlife, such as the bars and clubs in the Gothic Quarter, or relax on the beautiful beaches such as the Barceloneta Beach. Don't miss the unique Park Guell and the iconic Sagrada Familia, both designed by the famous architect Antoni Gaudi. The city also hosts several festivals and events during the summer, such as the Barcelona Beach Festival and the Festa Major de Gracia.
17- Berlin, Germany
Berlin is a vibrant city with a unique blend of history, art, and culture, making it an excellent summer destination. Explore the city's numerous museums and galleries, such as the famous Museum Island, which houses some of the world's most renowned art collections. Additionally, Berlin boasts a lively nightlife scene, with many bars and clubs to choose from. Relaxing in one of the city's many parks and gardens is also a great way to spend a summer day in Berlin.
18- Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm is a charming city with beautiful waterfront views and a charming Old Town. Visitors can enjoy exploring the city's numerous museums, including the Vasa Museum, which houses a 17th-century shipwreck. Stockholm is also known for its exceptional cuisine, with many restaurants offering traditional Swedish dishes such as meatballs and herring. Taking a ferry to explore the nearby archipelago is also a popular summer activity.
19- Cinque Terre, Italy
The Cinque Terre region on the Italian coast is a picturesque summer destination. Its colorful villages, beautiful beaches, and scenic hiking trails offer something for everyone. Visitors can explore the five coastal towns by foot or take a scenic train ride, enjoying stunning views of the Ligurian Sea. With its unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty, Cinque Terre is a must-see destination for summer travelers to Italy.
20- Bern, Switzerland
Bern is a picturesque city with a well-preserved Old Town and beautiful gardens, making it an excellent summer destination. Visitors can explore the city's numerous museums and cafes, or take a day trip to nearby mountain towns such as Interlaken or Grindelwald. Bern's location in the heart of Switzerland also makes it an ideal starting point for exploring the country's stunning natural landscapes.
21- Bruges, Belgium
Bruges is a charming medieval city with picturesque canals and beautiful architecture. Visitors can explore the city's numerous museums and historic sites, such as the Groeningemuseum and the Belfry of Bruges. The city is also known for its delicious chocolate shops, offering a perfect treat after a day of sightseeing.
22- Krakow, Poland
Krakow is a beautiful city with a rich history and beautiful architecture, making it a great summer destination. Visitors can explore the city's many museums and galleries, such as the Wawel Royal Castle and the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow. A day trip to the nearby Wieliczka Salt Mine, with its stunning underground chambers and lakes, is also a must-see for visitors to Krakow.
23- Porto, Portugal
Portugal's second city, Porto is a stunning destination known for its charming historic center, narrow cobblestone streets, and picturesque riverside. Visitors can explore the city's many wine cellars, sample the famous port wine, or relax on the beaches of nearby Foz do Douro. Don't miss the stunning São Bento train station and the iconic Ribeira district, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
24- Salzburg, Austria
The birthplace of Mozart and the setting for the Sound of Music, Salzburg is a picturesque city known for its beautiful Baroque architecture, charming narrow streets, and stunning mountain scenery.
25- Tallinn, Estonia
One of Europe's most charming destinations, Tallinn is a beautifully preserved medieval city that is perfect for history lovers and architecture buffs. Visitors can explore the city's many landmarks, including the stunning Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the Tallinn Town Hall, and the Kadriorg Palace and Park. Don't miss the beautiful views from Toompea Hill or the trendy Kalamaja neighborhood.
26- Puglia, Italy
Located in the heel of Italy's boot, Puglia is a beautiful region known for its stunning beaches, delicious cuisine, and charming whitewashed villages. Don't miss a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alberobello, with its unique trulli houses.
27- Athens, Greece
The ancient capital of Greece, Athens is a must-visit destination for history buffs and culture vultures alike. Explore the city's many ancient landmarks, including the Acropolis, the Parthenon, and the Ancient Agora, or visit the excellent museums that showcase Greece's rich history. Don't miss the vibrant Monastiraki neighborhood, with its bustling flea market and excellent food.
28- Venice, Italy
One of the world's most romantic destinations, Venice is a stunning city built on a network of canals. Visitors can explore the city's many landmarks, including St. Mark's Square, the Rialto Bridge, and the Doge's Palace, or take a gondola ride through the canals. Don't miss the delicious seafood and wine or the stunning views from the top of the Campanile bell tower.
29- Zermatt, Switzerland
Zermatt is a picturesque Alpine village located in the heart of the Swiss Alps. In the summer, visitors can enjoy the stunning natural scenery, take a cable car up to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise for breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, or hike through the beautiful Gorner Gorge. Zermatt is also known for its excellent skiing in the winter months, making it a popular year-round destination.
30- Santander, Spain
Santander is a beautiful coastal city located in northern Spain that is known for its stunning beaches, lively atmosphere, and rich cultural heritage. In the summer, visitors can enjoy the city's vibrant nightlife, sample the famous seafood, or take a stroll along the beautiful Playa del Sardinero. Santander is also a great base for exploring the nearby Picos de Europa National Park.
In conclusion, Europe offers a diverse range of beautiful and exciting summer destinations for travelers. Whether you're interested in art and culture, beaches and hiking, historic sites and charming neighborhoods, or vibrant nightlife and delicious cuisine, there's a city or region to suit your interests. From the vibrant art and culture of Berlin to the picturesque canals of Bruges, to the stunning beaches and hiking trails of Cinque Terre, to the historic Old Town of Stockholm and Bern, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
Additionally, Lisbon and Reykjavik provide unique summer experiences with their lively music scenes, waterfalls and hot springs, and mild temperatures. No matter where you choose to go, Europe is sure to offer an unforgettable summer vacation.
Video for Top Places to Visit in Europe in Summer
Check this video for 10 Best Summer Destinations in Europe to Visit created by the MultiCityTrips Youtube channel
What are the top 10 destinations to visit in Europe during the summer months?
There are countless amazing destinations to visit in Europe during the summer months, but here are 10 of the top choices:
1. Santorini, Greece - This picturesque island is famous for its white-washed buildings, blue-domed churches, and stunning sunsets.
2. Amalfi Coast, Italy - With its colorful villages, dramatic cliffs, and crystal-clear waters, this coastal region is one of Italy's most popular destinations.
3. Barcelona, Spain - This vibrant city is known for its stunning architecture, world-class museums, and lively nightlife.
4. Paris, France - The City of Lights is a perennial favorite, with its iconic landmarks, world-class cuisine, and romantic atmosphere.
5. Dubrovnik, Croatia - This walled city on the Adriatic Sea is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its historic Old Town and stunning views.
6. Reykjavik, Iceland - With its otherworldly landscapes, geothermal hot springs, and whale-watching opportunities, Iceland is a unique and unforgettable summer destination.
7. Edinburgh, Scotland - This historic city is known for its stunning architecture, world-class museums, and lively festivals during the summer months.
8. Copenhagen, Denmark - This stylish and environmentally-friendly city offers world-class cuisine, stunning architecture, and a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
9. Amsterdam, Netherlands - With its picturesque canals, historic architecture, and vibrant nightlife, Amsterdam is a fun and unique summer destination.
10. Lisbon, Portugal - This colorful and sunny city is known for its stunning beaches, delicious seafood, and rich history and culture.
These are just a few of the many amazing destinations to visit in Europe during the summer months. Each offers its own unique charm, culture, and activities, making for a truly unforgettable vacation.
What are the best beaches to visit in Europe during the summer?
Europe is home to many beautiful beaches that are perfect for summer vacations. Here are some of the best beaches to visit in Europe during the summer:
1. Navagio Beach, Greece - Also known as "Shipwreck Beach", Navagio is a secluded cove with crystal-clear turquoise waters and a famous shipwreck on the shore.
2. Cala Macarella, Menorca, Spain - This horseshoe-shaped beach boasts powdery white sand and crystal-clear waters, making it a perfect spot for swimming and sunbathing.
3. Plage de Palombaggia, Corsica, France - With its pink granite cliffs, turquoise waters, and pine forests, this beach is a natural wonder and one of the most beautiful in Europe.
4. Praia da Rocha, Algarve, Portugal - This long stretch of golden sand beach is a popular destination for surfers and beachgoers, with plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
5. Zlatni Rat Beach, Croatia - This stunning pebble beach on the island of Brac changes shape with the tides and wind, making it a unique and beautiful destination for sunbathing and swimming.
6. Playa de las Catedrales, Galicia, Spain - This beach features dramatic rock formations that resemble Gothic cathedrals, with clear waters and white sand.
These are just a few of the many beautiful beaches to visit in Europe during the summer months. Each beach offers its own unique charm and beauty, making for a truly unforgettable vacation.
What are the most beautiful national parks to visit in Europe in the summer?
Europe is home to many breathtaking national parks that are perfect for summer vacations. Here are some of the most beautiful national parks to visit in Europe during the summer:
1. Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia - Known for its stunning waterfalls and turquoise lakes, this park is a popular destination for nature lovers.
2. Triglav National Park, Slovenia - Located in the Julian Alps, this park offers some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in Europe, with hiking trails for all skill levels.
3. Vatnajökull National Park, Iceland - Home to Europe's largest glacier, this park is a wonderland of ice caves, glacier lagoons, and black sand beaches.
4. Sarek National Park, Sweden - This remote park is known for its rugged wilderness and untouched natural beauty, with opportunities for hiking, camping, and wildlife watching.
5. Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia - Known for its stunning waterfalls and turquoise lakes, this park is a popular destination for nature lovers.
6. Torres del Paine National Park, Chile - Located in the Patagonian region of Chile, this park offers some of the most spectacular scenery in South America, including glaciers, fjords, and soaring peaks.
These are just a few of the many beautiful national parks to visit in Europe and beyond during the summer months. Each park offers its own unique landscape, wildlife, and activities, making for a truly unforgettable experience.
What are the best cities to visit in Europe for a summer vacation?
There are many wonderful cities to visit in Europe during the summer months, but here are some popular options:
1. Barcelona, Spain - with its beautiful beaches, stunning architecture, and vibrant nightlife, Barcelona is a popular destination for summer travelers.
2. Athens, Greece - The birthplace of Western civilization, Athens is full of historical and cultural landmarks, and boasts a warm Mediterranean climate.
3. Paris, France - Summer is the perfect time to stroll along the Seine, explore the city's many museums and galleries, and enjoy outdoor cafes and parks.
4. Rome, Italy - With its ancient ruins, famous art and architecture, and delicious cuisine, Rome is a must-visit destination for any traveler.
5. Amsterdam, Netherlands - With its picturesque canals, charming neighborhoods, and vibrant nightlife, Amsterdam is a fun and unique destination for summer vacationers.
6. Lisbon, Portugal - A city known for its sunny beaches, colorful architecture, and delicious seafood, Lisbon is an ideal summer destination for those looking for a mix of relaxation and adventure.
These are just a few of the many wonderful cities to visit in Europe during the summer months. Each offers its own unique charm, history, and culture, making for a truly unforgettable vacation.
What are the top cultural events to attend in Europe during the summer?
Europe is home to many vibrant cultural events and festivals during the summer months. Here are some of the top cultural events to attend in Europe during the summer:
1. The Edinburgh Festival Fringe - Scotland: This is the world's largest arts festival, featuring a range of performances such as comedy, theater, music, and dance.
2. La Tomatina - Spain: This is an annual tomato fight that takes place in Buñol, where participants throw ripe tomatoes at each other.
3. The Salzburg Festival - Austria: This is one of the world's most prestigious classical music festivals, featuring performances from leading artists and orchestras.
4. The Bayreuth Festival - Germany: This is an annual music festival featuring the works of Richard Wagner, held in the composer's own theater.
5. The Siena Palio - Italy: This is a horse race that takes place twice a year in the historic city of Siena, with participants from each of the city's neighborhoods competing.
6. The Cannes Film Festival - France: This is one of the world's most prestigious film festivals, showcasing new and upcoming films from around the globe.
7. The Roskilde Festival - Denmark: This is a music festival featuring a range of international acts and promoting a sustainable and environmentally friendly approach.
8. The Dubrovnik Summer Festival - Croatia: This is a celebration of music, theater, and dance, with performances taking place in the historic city of Dubrovnik.
9. The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo - Scotland: This is a showcase of traditional Scottish music and dance, featuring military bands and performers from around the world.
10. The Notting Hill Carnival - England: This is a vibrant celebration of Caribbean culture, featuring music, dance, and colorful costumes.
These cultural events offer a unique and unforgettable experience, showcasing the rich and diverse cultures of Europe.
What are some lesser-known destinations in Europe that are perfect for a summer getaway?
Europe has many hidden gems that are perfect for a summer getaway. Here are some lesser-known destinations in Europe that are worth considering:
1. The Azores, Portugal - A group of volcanic islands in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean with stunning landscapes, hot springs, and whale watching opportunities.
2. Kotor, Montenegro - A picturesque town situated on the Bay of Kotor, with beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, and medieval architecture.
3. Sibiu, Romania - A charming city in the heart of Transylvania, with cobbled streets, Gothic architecture, and a vibrant cultural scene.
4. San Sebastian, Spain - A seaside town on the Basque coast known for its excellent food, beautiful beaches, and lively atmosphere.
5. Plovdiv, Bulgaria - One of Europe's oldest continuously inhabited cities, with a rich history, vibrant cultural scene, and beautiful architecture.
6. Matera, Italy - A unique city in southern Italy known for its ancient cave dwellings and stunning views.
7. Sveti Stefan, Montenegro - A small island with a picturesque fortified village turned luxury resort, surrounded by crystal-clear waters and beautiful beaches.
8. Český Krumlov, Czech Republic - A charming town with a well-preserved historic center, cobbled streets, and a lively cultural scene.
9. Sintra, Portugal - A magical town on the outskirts of Lisbon, with stunning palaces, gardens, and castles nestled in the mountains.
10. Lake Bled, Slovenia - A beautiful lake surrounded by mountains and forests, with a medieval castle perched on a hilltop and a picturesque island in the middle.
These destinations offer a unique and off-the-beaten-path experience, away from the crowds and tourist hotspots, making them perfect for a summer getaway.
What are the best hiking trails to explore in Europe during the summer?
Europe offers some of the most spectacular hiking trails in the world, with diverse landscapes and stunning natural scenery. Here are some of the best hiking trails to explore in Europe during the summer:
1. Tour du Mont Blanc - France, Italy, and Switzerland
2. Camino de Santiago - Spain
3. West Highland Way - Scotland
4. Haute Route - France and Switzerland
5. Laugavegur Trail - Iceland
6. Rota Vicentina - Portugal
7. Kungsleden - Sweden
8. Cinque Terre - Italy
9. The Dingle Way - Ireland
10. Picos de Europa - Spain
These hiking trails offer a range of difficulty levels, from easy to challenging, so there is something for everyone. Along the way, hikers can enjoy breathtaking views, encounter diverse wildlife and flora, and experience local culture and traditions. Make sure to plan accordingly and check local regulations and weather conditions before embarking on any hiking trail.
What are the most popular festivals to attend in Europe during the summer?
There are many popular festivals to attend in Europe during the summer, and the ones that are most popular can depend on personal preferences, location, and culture. However, here are some of the most famous and widely attended festivals in Europe during the summer:
1. Glastonbury Festival - England
2. Roskilde Festival - Denmark
3. Sziget Festival - Hungary
4. Tomorrowland - Belgium
5. Primavera Sound - Spain
6. Rock am Ring - Germany
7. Montreux Jazz Festival - Switzerland
8. Bayreuth Festival - Germany
9. Edinburgh International Festival - Scotland
10. Festa del Redentore - Italy
These are just a few examples of the many popular festivals in Europe during the summer, so there are plenty of options to choose from depending on your interests and preferences.
What are the best spots for outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, and stand-up paddleboarding in Europe during the summer?
There are many great spots for outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, and stand-up paddleboarding in Europe during the summer. Here are some top destinations:
1. Lake Bled, Slovenia: This picturesque lake surrounded by the Julian Alps is perfect for kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding.
2. Soca River, Slovenia: This crystal clear river is ideal for kayaking and canoeing, with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
3. Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia: This park is home to 16 interconnected lakes and numerous waterfalls, providing a unique setting for kayaking and canoeing.
4. Lake Annecy, France: This beautiful lake in the French Alps is a popular spot for kayaking, canoeing, and stand-up paddleboarding.
5. Lake Como, Italy: This famous lake in northern Italy offers a variety of water activities, including kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding.
6. Interlaken, Switzerland: This scenic town nestled in the Swiss Alps is known for its outdoor activities, including kayaking and canoeing on the nearby lakes and rivers.
7. Lake Bohinj, Slovenia: This large glacial lake surrounded by the Julian Alps offers pristine waters for kayaking, canoeing, and stand-up paddleboarding.
8. Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden: This network of over 30,000 islands is perfect for exploring by kayak or canoe, with plenty of secluded coves and bays to discover.
9. Plage de l'Espiguette, France: This long sandy beach on the Mediterranean coast is a popular spot for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking.
10. Lake Geneva, Switzerland/France: This massive lake is shared between Switzerland and France and offers plenty of opportunities for water sports, including kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding.
These are just a few of the many great spots for outdoor activities in Europe during the summer. Keep in mind that weather conditions, water levels, and local regulations may affect the availability of these activities, so it's always a good idea to do your research and plan ahead.
What are some budget-friendly destinations to visit in Europe during the summer?
Here are some budget-friendly destinations to visit in Europe during the summer:
1. Prague, Czech Republic
2. Budapest, Hungary
3. Krakow, Poland
4. Riga, Latvia
5. Sofia, Bulgaria
6. Belgrade, Serbia
7. Lisbon, Portugal
8. Valencia, Spain
9. Athens, Greece
10. Bucharest, Romania
These cities offer affordable accommodations, food, and transportation options, as well as plenty of free or low-cost activities to enjoy. However, it's always a good idea to research the specific costs of your trip and create a budget beforehand to ensure you stay within your means.