When to Go to England?
The best time to visit England is between April and September which is the season of tourism that matches the start of spring to the early autumn, with tourists visiting this charming country, leading to a rise in the cost of hotel bookings and airline ticket prices.
The Easter season at the beginning of the spring and specifically in April, the prices are very high as it is the beginning of the tourist season. October in England also is a very awesome time which is a month of tourism with both Totally Thames and Halloween events.
Best Time to Visit England for Sports Lovers
For sports and English football fans, we recommend you the best time to visit England is during the games in Wimbledon, where you will have a time of fun and not to be repeated.
Best Time to Visit England in A Budget
For those who want to visit England at the lowest possible cost, the autumn of November is a good choice for less cost and less tourist flow, adding to the cold weather of January and February, where you will find peace and see the beauty of the country in winter.
Weather in England
The weather in England is special throughout the year, spring from March to May is tempered and the maximum temperature in this chapter is 17°C in May, Entering a sunny summer with relatively high temperatures but no hot weather. The July peak temperature is 20°C. Moderate temperatures and sunny weather continued at the beginning of the fall in September, followed by temperatures down to 8°C in November, declared a cold winter, with a cold peak in January at about 0°C.
Weather in England from March to May
It is England’s tourist peak season all year round, but the late spring and summer are particularly busy, When you select to visit England in late spring, you will have the opportunity to see the Royal Parks, the Spring Garden Boom and enjoy the sweet weather in the city, In spring crowds, are slightly less, while autumn and winter can be particularly rainy, and summer can be a little humid.
Main Events in England from March to May:
- – St. Patrick’s Day Festival and Parade. (March)
- – Cancer Research UK Boat Race. (March)
- – Virgin Money London Marathon. (April)
- – London Coffee Festival. (April)
- – Festival Museums at night. (May)
- – RHS Chelsea Flower Show. (May)
- – State opening of Parliament. (May)
Weather in England June to August
The comfortable summer temperature makes crowds of tourists a bit likely, don’t give up on light clothes, and in recent years England has set record levels of temperature increases. Summer doesn’t mean less rain and later humidity, and an umbrella needed to be picked up.
Main Events in England from June to August:
- – Trooping the Color. (June)
- – Gays Festival. (June – July)
- – Wimbledon Championships. (July)
- – Notting Hill Carnival. (August)
Weather in England September to November
England remains crowded with tourists until mid-September, thanks to moderate temperatures. If you are already looking for a cultural experience, this is the best time to visit the country, and with this month’s annual celebrations, especially Guy Fawkes Night, a deeply rooted celebration not only in London but in the history of England.
Main Events in England from September to November
- – London Fashion Week. (September)
- – Festival Museums at night. (October)
- – Guy Fawkes Night. (November)
- – The Lord’s Mayor’s Show. (November)
Weather in England from December to February
If you’re looking to save money you can travel during a season of Cold Winter, excluding December when holiday prices rise, The average temperature ranges from 30 to 40 degrees, you will be able to enjoy a great England experience without seeing large tourist hordes, and the city is shimmering with glittering lights and festive events during the holiday season, Central London often attracts holiday shoppers, especially on Oxford Street, if you’re in London for a vacation, make sure you enjoy the great Christmas away from the famous shopping areas.
Main Events in England from December to February:
- – London Parade. ( January)
- – Pancake Day Festival. (February – March)
- – Fashion Week in London. (February)
Best Time to See the Royal Sites in England
Summer is the best time to enjoy the royal sites where staterooms are available at “Buckingham Palace”, for touring in late July until the beginning of September.
In winter, the Kew Palace is closed, and Clarence House is open to the public in August.
Best Time to Theatrical Performances in England
During the low tourist period, you can get tickets to the West end offers at low prices, from January to February.
August is known as a mixed bag where families can get Free tickets for children’s play shows during Kids week.
Tourism Costs in England
For $160 a day you can stay in a budget hotel, dine in inexpensive restaurants and take some city train trips, You can also visit some paid attractions and make guided tours.
Tips for Saving Money While Traveling to England
If you intend to visit England, you should know that it will cost you a lot of money, so there are many ways to save money When tourism in England :
- – Benefiting from free museums, public museums provide a free entry in every city throughout England and the United Kingdom, It’s also a great way to get to know the most influential artists in The country.
- – Book all transportation early, even if you don’t plan to use it, Megabus offers buses and trains throughout England, and it is the best choice for traveling around the country.
- – Camp in a garden, campinmygarden.com allows you to put a tent in someone’s backyard for free or a small fee (about £3 / $4), it is Popular in England and the best way to stay in the city.
- – Take a free walking tour, most of England’s major cities offer free Hiking tours, It usually takes a few hours and is a great way to see the city. some tours have a specific focus, such as history, food, or architecture.
- – Have your lunch, The restaurants offer great lunch packages where you can have meals Multi-cuisine for around £10.